Raw vegan bliss balls
Bliss balls are all the rage right now and for good reason! They are a super yummy treat that is loaded with goodness. Not to mention how quick they are to make. No bake, no fuss!
You can add any of your favourite super-foods to the mix. We like to add a little Spirulina or Hemp seeds for that extra little boost.
Check out our super-food rage in our shop.
Once you start on these, you’l find any excuse to roll up a quick batch of delightful bliss balls.
200g of medjool pitted dates
60g of almonds
60g of cashews
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
2 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
1 cup of desiccated coconut
- Place almonds, cashews and chia seeds into a food processor.
- Blend until a powder forms.
- Add pitted dates, coconut oil and cacao powder.
- Mix until all combined.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Place coconut on a flat plate and roll the balls in the coconut until they are fully covered.
Share your creations with us on facebook.com/plantbasedlifeSA/
Happy healthy cooking!