Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats
Fur babies need treats too, so why not try these super quick and easy to make dog treats. Your fur companion is going to absolutely love them!
You can use any type of flour for this recipe, and add any other special extras like flax (for an extra shiny coat) or chiaseeds (for extra protein).
1 cup of flour
2 mashed up bananas
1/4 cup of unsweetened peanut butter
- In a bowl mix mashed bananas and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add flower and fold together until combined. Use your hands as needed to form a solid ball of dough.
- Cover the dough in saran wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and place on parchment paper or a well floured counter.
- Preheat your oven to 325 F.
- Roll out the dough to a ⅓-1/2 inch thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out treats as desired.
- Transfer your cookies to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Use a fork to poke 4 holes in the center of each, to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and let completely cool before transferring to an air-tight container.
- Give to your pup to enjoy!