Unframed Vegan Chocolate Ice-Cream & Chocolate Chip Cookie Stack
When it comes to sweet treats, there is very little that beats a good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. But when you stack it up with Unframed‘s famous vegan chocolate ice-cream, there is literally nothing better!
Our friends at Unframed Ice-Cream Artistry are showing us how to live #lifeunframed this summer with a delicious vegan twist on our childhood favourite, ice-cream sandwiches.
So, get down to Unframed and get your hands on some of their amazing vegan ice-cream and check out the below recipe for possibly the most delicious, vegan choc-chip cookie ice-cream sandwich you will ever have!
We would love to see your creations so share them with us on facebook.com/plantbasedlifeSA/ and use the hashtag #lifeunframed.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
2/3 cup of coconut oil
2/3 cup of granulated sugar
2/3 cup of packed brown sugar
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
2.5 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1.5 cups of semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix together coconut oil, almond milk, sugars and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, mix together sifted flour,baking powder and baking soda.
- Add wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until completely combined.
- Add choc chips and combine.
- Make round balls and flatten slightly and place on a greased tray.
- Bake for 10-15 min depending on oven. Take out and cool on rack.
Stack cookies with large scoops of @lifeunframed vegan chocolate ice-cream and boom! Ice-cream sandwich delights!